POLAROID: Jessica Sweatt
- Favorite item of clothing in my closet: Faux leather jacket! It never gets too cold in Nashville, so I really can wear this ¾ of the year – & it goes with everything!
- The nickname my friends have for me is: Jess, Messica Jessica (the second one explains itself!)
- Favorite pair of shoes are: Blue suede heels from ShoeMint
- When I wake up in the morning, I always do these three things: Hit snooze at least 5 times, then play with my pugs until I am fully awake (not a morning person!)
- If I could pick two people to have dinner with, dead or alive, they would be: Betty Smith (favorite author) & Diane von Furstenberg (favorite designer).
- My favorite thing to do on a Friday night is: Try out a new local restaurant with my husband. So many great new restaurants in Nashville that I don’t think we will be repeating one for many years (until we try them all out!)
- The best compliment I’ve ever received was: “I think about you when I’m getting dressed in the morning”
- I’m addicted to: Iced coffee. 3 cup a day habit!
- My most embarrassing moment is: Every time I forget someone’s name! I’m the worst at remembering names! Always remember faces though!
- The most important lesson in life I’ve learned is: You never get your moments back, use each one wisely! (Also where the name of my blog came from, one must live in the Here & Now.)
- My favorite thing about my job is: I’m a middle school teacher by day, and the best thing is seeing the smiles on my students’ faces when they finally figure out something they have been struggling with. So inspiring!
- The best gift I’ve ever received was: my engagement ring, he totally surprised me & did such a perfect job!
- My favorite store is: The easy answer: J.Crew. Next in line, J.Crew Factory (I’m nothing if not predictable). Favorite store magazines to browse: Anthropolgie, Boden & West Elm!
Make sure to check out Jessica’s blog, Here & Now, for fashionable updates